Yes, those are my real lashes…yes I know I’m blessed
Recently I’ve fallen in love with the Starbucks across the street from my house. It’s like a Romeo and Juliet love affair. I’m too broke, and it’s too good! Being the sickly that I am I have to have the coconut or soy milk so it’s extra. 😭 $7 coffee why must you be $7?!
Ok, crazy mini rant side story over.
Today I’m gonna walk you through a simple look with this awesome palette!!! I’m so excited to share with you!!
I’m skipping my traditional makeup routine list and just going straight into eyes. (let me know if anyone would be interested in an expanded version)
All pictures are unedited so that you can see the real colors!
- Start with Lazurus all over the lid and up into the crease. Use a flat paddle shaped brush like this one.
- Starting in the middle of the crease with Succubus and pushing the most product towards the outer eye and then lighter amounts of product towards the center of the eye using a small round dome brush like this one.
- Use Saleos with a big fluffy brush, like this one, to blend the crease into the lid.
- One the outer corner of the eye in a side ways triangle use Sytry making it darker at the “tip of the triangle.” Again using a small dome brush.
- Lastly, take Lucius in the inner corner of the eye and along the eyelashes with the flat paddle shaped brush.