Ah the month of April.
The month of waiting for things outa my control and fighting my way out of a slippery slope of depression.
Good news is I have developed some must have things in the month of April and some super favorites that I get to share with you.
I have now entered the world of Harry Potter, several years late I know. But I thank God it came to me when it did. Going off into another world of good fighting evil and where life seems a little bit less depressing, kept me in my toes when I needed to be distracted from my own life.
Sometimes you just need to evacuate real life and go into a different world. Normally, I would do so by reading a good book, but I haven’t had the stamina. So watching the Harry Potter films ( no I haven’t read the books yet don’t kill me true Potter fans) has been a release for me. I’m not done with all of them so don’t tell me anything!!!! If you haven’t looked into them you need to do so, its worth the hype.
Here is my April list of amazing products that I have clung to this month even though I slipped in my daily makeup routine ( I felt sad and didn’t want to do makeup ~ sue me~). I kept on super strong with my skin care and didn’t change much from last time but I’ll list it again!
- First off Murad face wash is still my life long love affair. I treasure it like it is gold and use it every night. Dis sucker will help rid you of any face demons that terrorize your skin!
- My second holy grail is Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster. Dis serum I use it every morning with or without makeup to get my skin looking glowy and tight! It also over time reduces scaring. To me I imagine I’m rubbing liquid sunshine into my dull pores.
- Ya’ll I have a new bomb dot com foundation. I never thought that I would stray from Tarte Amazonian Clay but someone else stole my heart. This puppy right here will give you full to light coverage depending on how you apply it. It feels like a second layer of skin and it wears beautifully all day! GET IT, Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation, get it baby.
- Lastly I fell in love with a gimmick guys. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water, I don’t know that it does anything, heck it may make my makeup look worse but I don’t care. It fells so refreshing to spray on after my serum….aaaaahhhhhh. I even use it during the day when my skin ( I mean me) feels and looks sad.
- My one hate is……dum dum dum….De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray. Ok hear me out before you pitch fork my house. I love the All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray and I thought since it was getting warm outside I would give the oil control one a try. Nope. Nada. Wrong idea. Made my pores clog up and my face look greasy by the end of the day.